List of active policies
|Terms and Conditions||Site policy||All users|
Please agree to the following Terms and Conditions to continue.
- The information you submitted on your registation form is held securely.
- The information you submitted is held for the duration of your course membership.
- We do not share this information with anyone else.
- In the event of course membership cancellation it will be removed. Please contact the Lámh Development Office regarding cancellation.
- We will not contact you for any other reason than in relation to your membership.
- We will clear course memberships periodically from the platform.
Terms & Conditions
By proceeding with course registration for the Module One Lámh Course, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Access to the resource is via a unique username and password.
- The password chosen by a member upon registration is for the sole use of that member. Please note: Sharing of passwords will result in cancellation of course membership.
- No duplication, broadcast or re-sale of content or any element of this Module One Lámh Course is permitted.
- No recording of live Tutor sessions is permitted, due to copyright and under GDPR.
Module One Lámh Course and all of its content are the sole property of Communication Augmentation Sign System CLG t/a Lámh and, as such, is fully protected by international copyright and other intellectual property rights laws. Lámh is trade marked.
Lámh Signs Online reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions from time to time and will inform members by posting any changes on the website.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.